Xpad (Non-slip Laptop Cooler & Heatshield)

>> Tuesday

How Good The Xpad Is? Let's See Some Customer Review.........


Don't use my laptop without it. August 28, 2007
By
Mark Wieczorek (Brooklyn, NY United States) -
"I've had this for about as long as I've had my laptop (a new model is out and it's $200 cheaper so that makes it what... about a year?) and I love it. It fits my 14" just fine and could probably fit a 15" too. It's the exact same widXpad (Non-slip Laptop Cooler & Heatshield)th as my laptop and about 1 inch longer, which is ideal because a little bit of slack forward & back keeps it on your lap even when it slides just a bit (more on that later). When used with a desk, it keeps it up and away from the desk and simply provides more air below the laptop where the fans are. One of the "X" pads are directly below the hard drive, so it probably doesn't get as much ventilation as it could, but still more than if the xpad wasn't involved. As something you keep on your lap, it works great too. The bottom side has an almost denim like feel to it and keeps everything relatively stable and things don't slide around except at the most extreme angles - the laptop will start to slip at, say, greater than 30 degrees away from you (the monitor half being heavy and towards the bottom - it's just not good) or 45 degrees towards you (which is how I sometimes keep it if I'm lying in bed with it propped up between my stomach and one of my legs). If I were to redesign it, I'd texture the rubber X pads on the top (they're pretty smooth) so as to add just a touch more grip, but that's a very minor quibble - really at the angles I'm talking about, gravity just has to take over. It's made of some sort of plastic and foam, and I was really surprised with how light-weight it was. It's also thin enough to take with you in a laptop bag. If the laptop is running really hot, the bottom will get one or two degrees warmer, but not at all hot and definitely nothing that would make you sterile (read the stories on the internet, it happens). All in all, this is a great product and doesn't pull any power from your USB or have any areas where you can't put your leg because there's a fan there. My girlfriend is getting a laptop soon and we'll definitely get one for her too. "


xpad for MacBook Pro, October 28, 2006
By
Lisa Hyatt (San Diego) -
"Great solution. Lightweight, and dramatic difference. The heat from my MacBook Pro was intense. I've had other laptops before, but nothing came close to the heat from my Apple. Every couple hours I would have to shut it down to let it cool off, or put it on the granite countertop in my kitchen to absorb the heat. The typical plastic laptop pads didn't absorb the heat. I even pulled out a spare tile of stone from the outdoor countertop we installed to use as a laptop pad, but this was a heavy and ridiculous solution. The Xpad was much more affordable, and I liked that it didn't need to plug into my laptop to run additional fans. "

works great, November 3, 2006
By
Brooks "Go Razorbacks!" (Fayetteville, AR) -
"I just got this today, but so far i love it. I can sit on the couch with it. And even at a 45 degree angle, it doen'st slide off! Fits my thinkpad very well, there is about 1/4 ince space around the edge. not heavy either. "


Now Let's See How The Xpad Actually Works?


Xpad (Non-slip Laptop Cooler & Heatshield)

Where are the cooling fans? The Laptop stand have no fans -- 100% Passive Cooling! FYI, fan-based laptop coolers can damage your Laptop USB port and interfere with the natural airflow intended for your laptop cooling system.

What is a laptop heatshield? The heatshield can keep your lap cool for an indefinite period! -Unique 3 layers of thermal insulation with trapped air pockets within its ABS composite structure makes Xpad the ultimate laptop heatshield.

Non-slip? You must try it to experience the comfort of a non-slip laptop on your lap! Rubber X top will keep a tight grip on your laptop and the bottom EVA padding provides a soft non-slip breathable surface for your lap.

1 comments:

Unknown 9:38 AM  

Hi there, my name is Samuel. I was just enjoying your website and had a question for you.

I started a blog on laptops that is very similar in content to yours. You can find it here: http://www.cheapestnotebookslaptops.com.

My website is fairly new but I’m putting lots of work and energy into it and I’m planning on growing it to a fairly large level over the next 6 months to 1 year.

Since our sites are similar in topic, I thought it would benefit both of us to exchange Blogroll links. Please shoot me a quick email (cheapestnotebookslaptops@gmail.com) if you're interested and I'll put your link up right away!

Thanks in advance and hoping we can do this exchange!

Best regards,

Samuel

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP